As intellectual property lawyers, we dedicate our work to technical litigation issues involving patents and similar titles such as plant breeders' rights.
This high degree of specialisation has enabled us to acquire outstanding experience in the various aspects of this type of litigation:
- actions for infringement throughout various technical fields, e.g. chemistry, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, biotechnologies, electronics, computer science, mechanics, plant breeding) which are the most frequent but also the most complex in form, in view of the following related matters:
- organisation of saisie-contrefaçon (search and seizure for infringement) and related disputes,
- preliminary injunction proceedings,
- technical or financial investigations conducted by Court appointed experts,
- international strategy and coordination with lawsuits abroad,
- enforcement of decisions,
- actions for patent invalidity,
- actions for patent ownership,
- actions for compensation of employees' inventions before the C.N.I.S. (Commission Nationale des Inventions de Salariés, French commission of employees' inventions) and Courts,
- litigation relating to patent assignments or licences.
We handle trademark, design, copyright and unfair competition issues when they are related to a patent litigation.